Digital Account Coordinator
K2D Strategies is growing and looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Our clients are changing the world in Washington, DC, and across the country through political discourse, social action, culture shift and so much more.
Are you smart? Fun? Hard working? Are you a great project manager? Know a thing or two about digital program strategy (bonus if you also know something about direct mail and telemarketing)? Do you love email, social media, and website optimization for fundraising and engagement? Read on!
Critical Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with several email platforms (especially Luminate and EveryAction) and ability to manage email campaigns from set-up, testing, reviewing user experience, to deployment
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues with HTML coding
- Experience with MS Office software (especially excel)
- Great interpersonal skills (especially with clients – but also with partner agencies, freelance creative partners and your colleagues!)
- A sense of humor and a curious mind
- Associate or bachelor’s degree or strong industry experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in related field
- Experience with CMS systems and basic graphic design software desired
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of social media advertising platforms
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- Driven, detail-oriented, and dedication to quality assurance
- Able to effectively manage time and adhere to deadlines
There is no such thing as a typical day (or week) at K2D Strategies but, some of the core responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage schedules for digital projects
- Collaborate with team to ensure campaigns stay on-track and adhere to all deadlines
- QA testing for emails, donate forms, petitions, etc. on multiple browsers and devices
- Participate in webinars, attend conferences/workshops to expand your skills
In exchange for your skills and experience, K2D Strategies offers a competitive salary, flexible work hours, generous time off, and the opportunity to make the world a better place.
Want to learn more? Send us a resume: firstname.lastname@example.org