K2D Strategies is growing and looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Our clients are changing the world in Washington, DC, and across the country through political discourse, social action, culture shift and so much more.
Are you smart? Fun? Hard working? Are you a great project manager? Know a thing or two about direct response program strategy (mail, TM and/or digital)? Read on!
- 3-5 years of direct response experience (direct mail or digital, production or account management)
- Stellar project management skills (creating and managing schedules, copy/creative/approval trafficking)
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office software (especially excel)
- Great interpersonal skills (especially with clients – but also with partner agencies, freelance creative partners and your colleagues!)
- A sense of humor and a curious mind
There is no such thing as a typical day (or week) at K2D Strategies but, some of the core responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage schedules for direct mail and digital projects
- Translate strategy briefs into creative instructions for writers and graphic designers and production specifications for implementation
- Traffic copy and art and signing off on production approvals
- Create meeting agendas
- Reconcile costs and approve invoices
- Participate in webinars, attend conferences/workshops to expand your skills
In exchange for your skills and experience, K2D Strategies offers a competitive salary, flexible work hours, generous time off, and the opportunity to make the world a better place.
People of color and LGBTQ persons are encouraged to apply.
Want to learn more? Send us a resume: firstname.lastname@example.org